The MICROSENS Smart I/O Controller is designed to both collect sensor signals as well to drive and control automation actors. Typical areas of application are intelligent control and automation of electrical devices and actors for building automation.
Multiple Smart I/O Controllers are managed by the MICROSENS Smart Director App which is running on a MICROSENS G6 device. The sensor data are transferred via the network from the Smart I/O Controller to the Smart Director App that again sends control data to the Smart I/O Controllers output ports.
The Smart I/O Controller is available with input and output ports for digital and analogue signals. As a member of the MICROSENS Smart Building Solutions family, the Smart I/O Controller is an IP networking device, which is supplied through the IT network with Power-over-Ethernet voltage (PoE+).
- 4x analogue input and 2x analogue output ports
- 4x digital input and 2x digital output ports
- 2x PT100 / PT1000-compatible input ports
- Dual 24 VDC power output for sensor / actor supply
- Bivalent power input via PoE+ (PD) or external 24 VDC input
- Firmware interface to MICROSENS Smart Director App
- 1x Fast Ethernet Network Interface