§ 1 Information about the Capturing of Person-Related Data
(1) In the following, we would like to inform you about the capturing of person-related data during the usage of our Website. Person-related data refers to all data records which are related to you in person, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible entity according to Article 4 Paragraph 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is MICROSENS GmbH & Co. KG (see our imprint). You can find the contact data for questions on data protection at the end of this document.
(3) If you contact us via e-mail or by means of a contact form, the data communicated by you (your e-mail address, your name and phone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data which apply in this context when storage is no longer required or restrict the processing of the data if legal stipulations apply which require us to store this data.
(4) If we commission service providers to perform individual functions of our offer or if we wish to use your data for commercial purposes, we will inform you in detail about the corresponding processes below. In this context, we will also specify the criteria for the storage duration which were determined.
§ 2 Your Rights
(1) In your business relation with us, you have the following rights regarding the person-related data referring to you:
× the right to information,
× the right to correction or deletion,
× the right to restriction of the processing,
× the right to object to the processing,
× the right to data portability.
(2) In addition, you have the right to file a complaint to a data protection authority about the processing of your person-related data by us.
§ 3 Capturing of Person-Related Data when Visiting Our Website
(1) If our Website is used for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or transfer information to us in any other mode, we will only capture the person-related data which your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our Website, we will capture the following data which is technically required in order to display our Website to you and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis being Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR):
× IP address
× Date and time of the request
× Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
× Type of requirement (specific Web page)
× Access status/HTTP status code
× Correspondingly transferred data volume
× Website from which the request is made
× Operating system and its interface
× Language and version of the browser software.
× In addition, mail logs are stored if you contact us via e-mail (Message-ID, FROM, TO, status codes) – deletion period 1 month.
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer if you use our Website. Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser used by you. They provide specific information to the entity which sets them (in this case, this will be our company). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve the purpose to make the Internet offer as a total more user-friendly and effective.
(3) Usage of cookies:
a) This Website uses the following types of cookies, whose volume and functioning mode are explained below:
× Transient cookies (see b)
× Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies will automatically be deleted if you close the browser. This includes session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, which serves to assign different requests of your browser to the common session. This makes it possible to re-identify your computer as soon as you return to the Website. The session cookies will be deleted if you log off or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will automatically be deleted after a pre-determined period of time which may differ according to the cookie concerned. You can delete cookies in the security settings of your browser any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and e.g. refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or of all cookies. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use the full functional scope of this Website.
§ 4 Web Analytics
This Website uses Google Analytics, a Web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files which are stored on your computer and which enable us to make an analysis of the Website usage by you. The information about your usage of this Website created by the cookie is transferred to a server of Google in the U.S.A. and stored there, as a rule Via the activation of the IP anonymization on this Website, Google, however, will previously abbreviate your IP address within the member states of the European Union and in other contractual states participating in the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a server of Google in the U.S.A. and abbreviated there. At the order and on behalf of the operator of this Website, Google will use this information to evaluate your usage of the Website in order to create reports on the Website activities and to perform further services connected with Website and Internet utilization for the Website operator.
This Website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". As a result, abbreviated IP addresses are processed, which serves to exclude any referencing of the IP addresses to persons. As far as the data captured about you is person-related in any way, will this reference, thus, be excluded immediately and the person-related data will be deleted as soon as possible.
§ 5 Newsletter
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our Newsletter, which we will use to inform you about euromicron.
(2) For the subscription to our Newsletter, we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration we will send an e-mail to the specified e-mail address. In this e-mail we will ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the Newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within seven days, your information will immediately be deleted. In addition, we will store the IP addresses used by you, as well as the point of time of your registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to provide proof of your registration and to clarify a possible abuse of your personal data, where required.
(3) Only your e-mail address must mandatorily be specified for the transfer of the Newsletter. The specification of further, specially marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After you have given your confirmation, we will store your e-mail address for the purpose of the transfer of the Newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Page 1 Letter a of the GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the transfer of the Newsletter any time and unsubscribe to the Newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the corresponding link provided in each Newsletter e-mail, via e-mail to email@example.com, or via a message which you submit to the contact data specified in the imprint.
§ 6 Integration of YouTube-Videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our on-line offer, which are stored at www.YouTube.com and can directly be replayed from our Website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", which means no data can be transferred over you as the user to YouTube if you do not replay the videos. Only when you replay the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transferred. We do not have any influence on this data transfer.
(2) As a result of your visit to the Website, YouTube will receive the information that you have called the corresponding sub-page of our Website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration are transferred. This is done independent of the fact whether YouTube provides a user account over which you are logged on or whether no user account exists. If you are logged on to Google, your data is directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish the assignment to your profile at YouTube, you have to log off prior to the activation of the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses it for the purpose of advertisement, market research, and/or the demand-oriented design of its Website. Such an evaluation is made in particular (even for users which are not logged on) to perform demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our Website. You have a right to object to the creation of the user profiles. To make use of this right to object, you have to contact YouTube.
(3) Further information on the purpose and volume of data capturing and data processing by YouTube is given in the Data Privacy Statement. Here, you are also given further information about your rights and setting options in order to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy . Google also processes your person-related data in the U.S.A. and has agreed to comply with the stipulations of the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework .
§ 9 Further Functions and Offers on Our Website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our Website, we offer various services you can use in the case of interest. As a rule, you have to enter further person-related data for this purpose which we will use to perform the corresponding service and for which the principles of data processing mentioned above apply.
(2) In part, we rely on external service providers to process your data. These service providers were carefully selected and commissioned by us. They are bound to our instructions and are controlled in regular intervals.
§ 10 Objection or Revocation of the Processing of Your Data
(1) If you have given the consent to process your data, you can revoke it any time. Such a revocation influences the admissibility of the processing of your person-related data after it has been declared to us.
(2) As far as the processing of your person-related data is based on the weighting of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not required to fulfil a contract concluded with you, which we explain in the corresponding, following description of the functions. When making the objection, we kindly ask you to present the reasons why we should not process your person-related data as scheduled in our suggested procedure. In the case of a justified objection, we will examine the circumstances and will either stop the data processing or adapt it, and will explain to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection which cause us to continue with the processing.
(3) As a matter of fact, you can object to the processing of your person-related data for the purpose of advertising and data analysis any time. You can find more information on the objection against the use of your person-related data for advertising purposes under the following contact data:
MICROSENS GmbH & Co. KG
Tel.: +49 2381 9452-0
Fax: +49 2381 9452-100
Please submit questions on data protection to: